Remedy’s comprehensive Care Coordination Program is an integration of proven strategies to help assure a patient’s successful recovery without unnecessary readmissions or wasteful use of health resources.
The Program relies on early on-boarding of patients and their families into a coordinated process; sophisticated patient assessments and risk stratification; a proprietary decision support tool to determine the most appropriate site for post acute care; comprehensive care plans and software tools to link nurses, physicians and patients; and, a 24/7 nurse call center to support patients through their episode of care; and, comprehensive contracting and influence programs to manage a Performance Network of post acute providers.
Our Care Innovation Center
Remedy’s Care Innovation Center includes a centralized team of nurses who support patients and "in- the-field" care team members. The call center can be used in combination with a partner’s own resources, or as a stand-alone service. The benefits of our Care Innovation Center include:
- Staff and partner training programs in support of the launch of our partners’ bundled payment programs
- Patient on-boarding assistance
- Care plan review and implementation
- Coaching of patients and family
- Execution of assigned tasks and interventions outlined in a patient’s care plan